Monday 30 March 2015

#MenWomen

All mixed thoughts over the #viralvideo on my wall. Here's my view as well.
The video has some effective words gottu admit they have set to show every emotion n expression a women can have. Just couldn't infer who is 'you' being referred to..if it's Men it is  referred to then I agree on other ppl condemning the video. The men (rapists/abusers) whom the video targets are probably not even watching it, cos they don't care.
True that the girl shouldn't be asked questions if she comes home at 4am, but are you really ok if you are not taken care? Promise men that you won't say you are avoiding me n stuff.
Now coming to sexism Why every feminism fight links with talk about having sex? There r better things which empower women than having said about pre-marital sex or extra marital sex. Freedom should not be misinterpreted.
"Having your baby or not is my choice?" Very true it's always been the girl's choice.. Fun fact.. 8 Out of 10 men hinder the talks about having a baby.
"You re my option and not your privilege" that's right baby that's how the world of the men are treating women till now..and you were complaining about it till date.
'My love can be temporary' hahahaha funny line.. When was it permanent..?? No offence to true lovers :P
All in all.. Good video..Monday wasn't boring though got to read some positive things cos of it..could see some women supporting men. I would have liked it if it said EmpowerHuman. By the way Vogue's endorsement purpose is fulfiled With the burning topic. I wouldn't blame deepika cos we all jus blamed anushka...not the same mistake again. Dp has jus acted..n given voice..To blame is the men who directed it.
#MenWomen #respect

No comments:

Post a Comment